Health Care Career Opportunities
Universal Pediatrics offers rewarding career opportunities in home health care and nursing.
Our nurses and health care professionals receive a comprehensive benefits package and flexible scheduling. Plus, as a part of Universal Pediatrics team, you get the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children and young adults with serious medical conditions.
Why should you join Universal Pediatrics?
- Maintain a strong work/life balance in the growing home health care industry
- Become part of a well-established team that specializes in pediatric in-home health care
- Meet exciting new challenges every day
- Enjoy flexible hours and benefits
- Thrive in a comfortable and casual home environment
- Form meaningful bonds with your patients and their family by providing one-on-one, successful case-specific training
- Enhance your existing medical skills with additional case-specific training, available at no cost
- Build relationships with other health care professionals involved in each patient's treatment
- Receive access to case management support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Interested in joining the Universal Pediatrics team? View our current openings or contact us with questions.
Universal Pediatrics is an equal opportunity employer. Universal Pediatrics does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, creed, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, military status, national origin, or otherwise defined by state and federal law. Any questions or concerns about this statement can be directed to our Director of Human Resources via e-mail or by calling 800.383.0303.