Their child. Their home. Our passion.
Universal Pediatrics provides one-of-a-kind skilled nursing care to pediatric clients and are looking for one-of-a-kind nurses to join our team! Our nurses are a crucial part of their client's plan of care and because of this, we hire nurses specifically for each home we serve.
This unique approach sets Universal Pediatrics apart from the competition and not only contributes to the overall quality of care for our clients, but also fosters trust and peace of mind for clients, their families, and our nurses.
If you value a positive work experience and are passionate about providing quality one-on-one care to your clients, then we encourage you to apply today!
Now interviewing RNs and LPNs for the following opportunity in Clinton:
- PRN position
- 8 or 10-hour, Day shifts
- Every other Saturday
Our team offers:
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees
- Sign-On Bonus
- Shift differential for hours worked between 7pm and 7am
- Opportunities to new graduates
- Individual, hands-on training provided
- Benefits include: competitive pay, employee referral bonus, PTO, medical, vision, dental, flexible spending, and 401(k) with company match
- Professional development
- 24-hour management support
- Long-lasting and memorable bonds with your client
- Active LPN or RN licensure in the state of practice, without restrictions
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance coverage
- Background check