Are you looking for an opportunity to join a fast-paced environment where every day is different from the last? Are you looking for a career that provides the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others every single day? If you answered yes, then Universal Pediatrics may be the place for you!
What do we do? Universal Pediatrics is Iowa’s largest provider of in-home health care services focusing on the pediatric and young adult population. We have over 30 successful years in business and have proved ourselves to be the premier choice for pediatric home health care.
We are looking for a Clinical Manager in our Sioux Falls office! To be successful in this role the right candidate will have strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, and a focus on ensuring the best quality of care is provided to clients.
- Ongoing monitoring of the continuous quality improvement process.
- Recruitment and retention of field staff.
- Supervise and orient field staff who provides direct client care
- Coordinate cares with members of the interdisciplinary team, including but not limited to field staff, client, family members, physician(s), and other care providers as identified by the client / family.
- Assist Administrator in implementing goals and objectives which are consistent with those of the organization.
- Develop, implement and maintain integrated Plans of Care upon admission and not less frequent than 5 days of cert period.
- Participates in monitoring and discussion of staffing needs to ensure optimal staff coverage in accordance with the physician’s Plan of Care (POC).
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- RN license without restrictions in state(s) of practice
- Prefer minimum two years’ experience as a RN and one year of supervisory experience
- Must work well with minimal supervision
- Travel required to perform this job and may include occasional overnights.
- Team player with a GREAT attitude
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and efficient
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently with little supervision
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Valid Iowa driver’s license and proof of auto liability insurance that meets the state’s minimum requirements
- Health insurance - company contributes!
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays, including a paid day off for your birthday!
- Fun work activities!
- Training and education opportunities
- Community event & charity event opportunities
Apply today or submit your resume to: email@example.com!