Their child. Their home. Our passion.
Universal Pediatrics provides one-of-a-kind skilled nursing care to pediatric clients and are looking for one-of-a-kind nurses to join our team! Our nurses are a crucial part of their client's plan of care and because of this, we hire nurses specifically for each home we serve.
This unique approach sets Universal Pediatrics apart from the competition and not only contributes to the overall quality of care for our clients, but also fosters trust and peace of mind for clients, their families, and our nurses.
If you value a positive work experience and are passionate about providing quality one-on-one care to your clients, then we encourage you to apply today!
Now interviewing Home Health Aide (HHA) for the following opportunity in HORNICK:
- PRN position
- Days, 11-hour shifts
- Between Monday - Friday
- HHAs can earn up to $16/hour
Our team offers:
- Flexible scheduling
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees
- Opportunities to new graduates
- Individual, hands-on training provided
- Benefits include: competitive pay, employee referral bonus, PTO,medical, vision, dental, flexible spending, and 401(k) with company match
- Professional development
- 24-hour management support
- Long-lasting and memorable bonds with your client
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- CNA certification
- Prefer at least 6 months experience as a Homemaker/Home Health Aide or Certified Nurse Aide
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to communicate well both orally and in writing in English. Excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with clients, families, co-workers, and other health care professionals. Must be able to verbally report clinical information to clients, representatives, and caregivers, as well as to other Agency staff
- Must complete 12 hours of in-service training during each 12 month period
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification